This is the third year of the Surf Yoga Samba Weekend Retreat. I can’t believe how time flies. I, usually, help them promote this event in my blog, and every year, I really want to join. This time around, my excuse is that I’m pregnant. I should really come up with a bucket list and add this to my list. It’s been years that I’ve wanted to learn how to surf.
Anyway, for those who are free from November 30 – December 2, 2012, you can join these fun loving people at Casa San Miguel in Zambales! Woot woot! The venue is just three hours away from Manila.
The package rate is at Php 8,500 per person which include the following:
– 3D/2N stay at Casa San Miguel
– 2 Surf Lessons with Surfasana
– Yin Yoga with Monica Manzano
– Yoga for Surfing with Corey Wills
– 2 Samba Lessons with Toni Bernardo of Escola De Samba De Manila
– Raw Surf Trip Workshop with Mona Lisa Neuboeck
– Green Smoothie Workshop
– Meals & Snacks
– Flow Shirt & Tote with Goodies
This sounds like so much fun! If you have more questions about the event, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, visit http://www.flowsurfyogasamba.com/
Cheers to a happy weekend!