The year is about to end. It was a great year for Manila Fitness. It was also a great year for me in terms of achieving fitness goals.
This year, I was able to break my weight of 140 pounds. I plateaued at that weight and it seemed too hard to break. I went on a South Beach Diet and achieved a weight of 127 pounds. I was proud of this. I also got back into exercising. I enrolled with Yoga Manila again and returned to doing Plana Forma classes.
After 6 months of healthy living, I got pregnant! This was indeed a blessing. It was something I was preparing for physically.
For next year, I have already written down goals that I want to achieve. These are the following:
– To go to the dentist at least once this year (we haven’t gone this year since we were too busy with work… tsk tsk!)
– Work out at least once a week until June (Since I’ll be busy with my pregnancy and tired from sleepless nights of breastfeeding)
– Work out at least thrice a week from July – Dec. (I’m assuming that my life will return back to normal already)
– To have an executive check up scheduled for both of us this year (this is actually a must. I haven’t had one doen since 6 years ago)
– To have a massage every month (oooooh!!)
– Do not sleep later than 11 (We need to get enough sleep…seriously!)
– Achieve a 120 weight (I hope I can do this!)
Have you already written your own fitness goals? 🙂 What are they?
Do share please!