AIRFRIED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
* This is a Cohen compliant recipe but for those on the program, please follow the allowance as stipulated in your meal plans
Fresh basil leaves (can use dried as alternative)
Grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil leaves and grated mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Add salt & pepper as desired.
- Spray olive oil on the musrooms.
- Place the tomato & cheese mixture on the Portobello mushrooms.
- Use a pan in your airfrier (you may use any baking pan which can fit in the airfrier). Spray olive oil on the pan to prevent mushrooms from sticking.
- Set to 180deg, at 10-15 mins ( you may check how you want the cheese melted). At 15min, cheese was a bit browned and crisp, just the way I prefer it.