Cohen Burger & Coleslaw
This is a Cohen compliant recipe but for those on the program, please follow the allowance as stipulated in your meal plans
1 tsp lite mayo
salt & pepper
* Just combine cabbage, onions, 1tsp mayo and salt & pepper to taste.
Portobello mushrooms (chopped) (or shitake will work too)
Green bell pepper
- Combine ground sirloin, onion, portobello mushrooms and greenbell pepper.
- Mold into burger patties or balls.
- Spray olive oil on the patties.
- If using airfryer: set to 180deg, at 10-15 mins (monitor on how well done you want your beef burger)
- If using pan, just spray a bit of olive oil (or none, since the beef can cook in its own oil), and pan fry until brown.
Serve together with coleslaw. Best with your fave soft drink.
Imagine healthier burger treat with this meal.