I used to be a member of a fitness club, and part of the membership kit is a gym bag. For the whole duration of my membership, I never used the free gym bag of the fitness club because I find it small for all my gym stuff. I have to pack my gym bag tightly and if I need to bring out something from the bag I have to somehow bring out everything just to get the specific item that I need. So I guess you’re already thinking what are the stuff that I bring whenever I go to the fitness club. Here they are:
• Rubber Shoes (I usually go to the gym wearing slippers and just change my footwear when I arrive at the gym and go home again wearing slippers)
• Extra towel (the regular-sized towel, not just a towel for sweat)
• Extra clothing (I take a shower at the fitness club before I go home so that I will smell good)
• Kikay kit (my kikay kit includes body lotion, body spray, body oil, face cream, face powder, comb)
• Toiletry kit (this includes shampoo, conditioner, body scrub, liquid soap)
• Water bottle (it’s empty and I just fill it with water at the gym)
See? My gym bag is jampacked as if I brought my own closet in the fitness club! I need a big gym bag to fit all of these. And the search for the perfect gym bag is on…
When I looked for my gym bag, these are the things that I’ve put into consideration:
1. Size – The gym bag must be big enough to fit all of my stuff, but still not so big that it looks like bigger than me. I am a petite girl so having a giant gym bag will make me look smaller. Also, take the consideration of the size of the gym locker too, your gym bag might lose its shape when it is cramped inside the locker.
2. Design – If you are a person who likes his/her things organized, look for a bag that has lots of pockets and dividers. Some gym bags have separate pockets for shoes and wet clothes to separate them for the rest of your items.
3. Material – It is ideal that you choose Nylon or Cotton material for your gym bag (save your leather bags for your office and parties). They are light to carry and washable (when your gym bag starts to stink). It is ideal that you wash your gym bag at least once a week.
I would recommend that you try using Azura Duffel bag of Kipling because it looks fashionable and you can also use it as an overnight bag. It is made of nylon so it is light to carry and it has compartments inside the bag. You may visit www.zalora.com.ph for other details about this bag. There are a lot of Kipling new arrivals available at ZALORA Philippines!
So, are you ready to hit the gym? Don’t forget your bag!