As I washed my face to check for the difference, I was surprised to see the little spots gone. I’m not someone who strictly follows a skin regimen, but for the sake of experimenting and sharing with you the outcome, for the past 4 days, I have been sticking to my routine. This is to see that if the products are really effective.
Again, for those who haven’t read my previous post, I’m testing of the Pond’s products that I use really work. This is my skin regimen:
1. Wash Face with any normal facial cleanser (for this experiment, I was not particular about brands)
2. Place the Product 1: Dual Eye-Therapy UV. The pink cream is for the upper eye and the white cream for the lower eye. Just be careful in spreading it, especially if you have contact lenses like me. Just apply an “enough” amount — enough to cover the upper and lower eye.
3. Apply Pond’s Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream, which was given by Pond’s (a small sample tub). This is hard to spread. I often go to the office and people tell me “nagbabalat ka” (you’re peeling). It actually isn’t peeling. I just have a hard time spreading this cream. It’s powdery so I don’t really put powder after. But don’t worry girls, this is a wonder cream. It does miracles.
1. Wash face again with your choice of facial cleanser. You know what, I normally forget to wash my face at night since I’m so tired, but again for this experiment, I completed doing this regimen.
2. Place the Product 1: Dual Eye-Therapy UV again. The pink cream is for the upper eye and the white cream for the lower eye.
3. Apply the Overnight Repair Cream. This is to lessen wrinkles and lines.
What I have noticed for Day 4, my skin lost the little dark spots that I used to have. I still see the bigger ones though, but I hope it will come off in time. I also feel that my skin is smoother. I’m so excited to see the effects after 3 more days. I hope it will really improve with the Age Miracle products.
After this experiment, I will be moving to review the Pond’s Flawless White Products. My goal for this current regimen is to see if it really makes my skin smoother. For the next regimen with Flawless White, i’ll check if it can handle my uneven skin tone from the pimple scars that I had before!